403-B Braddock Street S UNIT B
Winchester, VA 22601
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Square Footage 900
- Year Built 1835
- Date Listed 09/12/2019
- Price Per Sqft $1.06
Delightful 2 bedroom apartment conveniently located in downtown Winchester. Not far from Shenandoah University. Shared use of rear patio. Located in restored historic stone building. All appliances including washer and dryer. Credit report, lease application and previous landlord references are required plus tenant must show ability to pay the rent. Water & Sewer provided by landlord. No Pets.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished
- Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Street.
- Stone, Frame
- Partial, Rear
- Back Yard, Trees.
403-B Braddock Street S UNIT B in Winchester, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 8 days ago
Nearby homes for sale
For Rent - $950 2 beds, 1 baths, 900 sqft Single Family located at 403-B Braddock Street S UNIT B, Winchester, VA built in 1835. Realty.com has 16 photos.
Rented - $950 2 beds, 1 baths, 900 sqft Single Family located at 403-B Braddock Street S UNIT B, Winchester, VA built in 1835. Realty.com has 16 photos.