329 18TH PL NE
Washington, DC 20002
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,684
- Year Built 1937
- Date Listed 02/14/2020
- Price Per Sqft $2.86
Stunning high end recently renovated 3 level town home! Easy walk to metro & street car! 3BR 2.5BA & Laundry on top floor. Fully finished basement with laundry, ref, BR, BA, front and rear entry. 2 car secured parking, open main level, chefs kitchen w/marble counter tops, wine refrigerator in basement, extra large closets. Excellent access to the city and MD via 295 and into VA via 695/395. Just a few blocks to Lincoln Park and Union Station Metro. Enjoy this home and it's location!! Available immediately!
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,224 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 612 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliances,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout Level,Rear Entrance,Fully Finished
- Combination Dining/Living,Floor Plan - Open,Upgraded Countertops
Exterior / Lot Features
329 18TH PL NE in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 3 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
For Rent - $3,500 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,684 sqft Other located at 329 18TH PL NE, Washington, DC built in 1937. Realty.com has 35 photos.
Rented - $3,500 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,684 sqft Other located at 329 18TH PL NE, Washington, DC built in 1937. Realty.com has 35 photos.