1750 Dunvegan Drive
Port Charlotte, FL 33980
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,382
- Year Built 2010
- Date Listed 04/16/2019
- Views 2
Turnkey, nicely appointed home in the highly popular Kings Gate Resort Style Community. This home is fully furnished, turnkey - you don't need to bring anything but clothes and a toothbrush! Building a new home? This would be the perfect place for you to call home while your permanent home is being built! Kings Gate is an active 55+ community with a host of activities, plus a community pool, fitness center, grand ballroom, theatre, Lions Gate Restaurant, an executive golf course and much, much more. This community is very centrally located on Kings Highway, halfway between I75 and US 41, with easy access to all that the community has to offer. And, it's only 30 minutes to the sparkling Gulf of Mexico Beaches. If your looking for a place to hang you hat for a few months, this is the place for you. Home is available through 10/31/19 and then is booked for the winter season.
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Den/Study, Kitchen, Utility Room
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Decorative, Electric, Freestanding, Living Room.
- Turnkey Furnished, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Vaulted, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Enclosed, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
1750 Dunvegan Drive in Port Charlotte, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 69 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.