1412 Half Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,280
- Year Built 1977
- Date Listed 09/12/2019
- Price Per Sqft $2.19
Beautifully updated townhouse with 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths in hot Southwest community near Nationals Stadium, Navy Yard Metro, Wharf, Restaurants, Safeway, Arena Stage and Shops. This house shines with Hardwoods throughout, Living Room, Renovated White Kitchen, PLUS a combination Family Room/Dining Room complete with Wood burning Fireplace. A private Fenced Patio and two Parking Spaces in the rear make this the perfect place to call your next home. Pets allowed.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Off Street.
- Enclosed, Patio
- Front Yard.
1412 Half Street SW in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 6 days ago
Nearby homes for sale
For Rent - $2,800 2 beds, 3 baths, 1,280 sqft Townhouse located at 1412 Half Street SW, Washington, DC built in 1977. Realty.com has 31 photos.
Rented - $2,800 2 beds, 3 baths, 1,280 sqft Townhouse located at 1412 Half Street SW, Washington, DC built in 1977. Realty.com has 31 photos.