1300 S Barton Street UNIT 340
Arlington, VA 22204
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Square Footage 840
- Year Built 1939
- Date Listed 09/12/2019
- Price Per Sqft $2.50
- Views 7
Unique 2 BR (or 1 BR, Den) Corner Unit in desirable Arlington Village. Moments from vibrant Columbia Pike Corridor w/ easy access to commuter access points and DC. This sun-filled unit has gorgeous updated wood floors, renovated kitchen, renovated bathroom, and large back deck off of kitchen. The spacious master is filled with natural light from windows on two exterior walls and maximizes storage space with custom a Elfa closet system! In-unit washer/dryer + parking + access to community pool and tennis courts included in rental price. PLEASE APPLY @: https://home.cozy.co/apply/#!/821668
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dryer, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Unassigned, Lot.
- Deck, Porch
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
1300 S Barton Street UNIT 340 in Arlington, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 94 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.