103 Lee Street
Warrenton, VA 20186
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Year Built 1949
- Date Listed 10/10/2018
- Views 9
Quaint, Clean and Adorable, in town Remodeled Stone Cottage. Large yard with space for cook outs, Newer finished floors and clean and neat as a pin. Walking distance to town and events. Small pet under 35 lbs. welcome with deposit. Please call tenant to give notice and go & show. Lawn Service with additional $25 @ month.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Brick, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Other, Wooded, Clear lot.
103 Lee Street in Warrenton, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 287 days ago and has been viewed 9 times.