34-36 Frederick Street
Belmont, MA 02478
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 2,490
- Year Built 1925
- Date Listed 05/15/2019
- Price Per Sqft $331.33
Well-located, 2-unit house in Belmont, near transportation, shops, restaurants, a Stop & Shop. Pequoisette Park at the bottom of the street has a children's playground, tennis courts, a soccer field, basketball court and lots of space for active children and adults to have fun. Belmont's impressive school system is a magnet for renters, and buying a 2-unit house is a great way to get a foothold into the Town. The house has cute curb appeal with happy trim colors and a nice front porch, perched high enough above the street to give privacy. Each apartment has a porch in the back and enjoyment of the fenced yard. Classic 5/6 floor plan has spacious living rooms with piano windows and dining rooms with built-in china cabinets and plate rail molding; each room has window bays.The bathroom is conveniently located between the 2 bedrooms. L-shaped eat-in-kitchens have good cabinetry storage and a door leading to the back porch for outdoor dining. Storage & w/d in basement. 2-car parking.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Washer, Dryer, Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- None, Window Air Conditioning
- Oil, Steam, Hot Water. Radiant, Wall Unit.
- Full, Walkout, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Cable Available, Storage, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Deeded Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck, Balcony
- Fiber shingle
- Tennis Court, Insulated Doors, Gutters, Screens, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
34-36 Frederick Street in Belmont, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 385 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $825,000 on 07/19/2019 | 5 beds, 2,490 sqft Multi-Family located at 34-36 Frederick Street, Belmont, MA built in 1925. Realty.com has 13 photos.