Address Not Available from Listing Broker
Orlando, FL 32825
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,111
- Year Built 1982
- Date Listed 11/27/2019
- HOA Dues $795
- Views 3
Beautiful fountain lit pond with gazebo view to sit back on your screen enclosed balcony for a nice dinner or a late night relaxing drink. This lake is a sight to behold!
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- French Door
- Closed Circuit TV, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Guest Parking.
- Balcony, Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Community Pool
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Water, Garden/Lawn, Pool View, Pond
- Pond, Fishing Pier, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Outside Shower, Rain Gutters, Extra Storage, Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Gazebo, Security Lighting, Street Lights. Corner, Public Transport, End Unit, Private Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
in Orlando, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 11 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
From its perfect weather to its abundance of cultural and recreational activities, Orlando could possibly be said to be the best place on Earth to live. Contrary to popular belief, Orlando is not full of retirees; over two-thirds of its residents are of working age. People are drawn here for a number of reasons; low unemployment, a reasonable cost of living in comparison with other Florida cities, and high-quality educational establishments are just some of them.
Pending - $120,000 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,111 sqft Condo located at , Orlando, FL built in 1982. Realty.com has 10 photos.