9984 Cherry Hills Avenue Circle
Bradenton, FL 34202
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,957
- Year Built 1998
- Date Listed 01/23/2019
- HOA Dues $750 /Yr
- Views 13
Prepare to be impressed! This impeccable executive home has been lovingly updated. Beautiful details abound, including coffered ceilings, gleaming floors, sparkling glass doors & custom built-ins. Split floor plan with 3 large guest rooms & a private owners' retreat (complete with a romantic fireplace). Glass sliders abound, allowing the expansive screened lanai to become an extension of your living space. A fully appointed outdoor kitchen is adjacent to the heated pool & spa, overlooking a gorgeous golf course view. The kitchen has been recently redone with custom cabinetry & upgraded appliances, a butler's pantry, & sunny aquarium windows around a breakfast nook. There's plentiful storage space, including built-ins across the length of the 3-car garage The entire house is wired for sound & security, and has beautiful lighting throughout the landscaping. A circular driveway leads you to the side-entry garage & allows for parking up to 8 vehicles. River Club is a golf course community near great schools, medical centers, shopping, entertainment, dining...and everything Lakewood Ranch has to offer; except CDD fees!
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Gas Burning, Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Security System
- Unfurnished, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Guest Parking, Garage.
- Covered, Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Screened-in
- Sprinkler Meter
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Sliding Glass Door. In County, Golf Course, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
9984 Cherry Hills Avenue Circle in Bradenton, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 178 days ago and has been viewed 13 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $590,000 on 05/29/2019 | 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,957 sqft Single Family located at 9984 Cherry Hills Avenue Circle, Bradenton, FL built in 1998. Realty.com has 49 photos.