9921 E Cornell Avenue
Denver, CO 80231
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,708
- Year Built 1968
- Date Listed 01/25/2019
- Views 13
Completely remodeled mid-century ranch style home in the Hampden Heights neighborhood. Main floor living option with main floor master & main floor laundry. Quartz & Granite counter-tops in the open kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Large gas fireplace with gorgeous white stone fascia in the gigantic great room. Upgraded canned lighting. Refinished hardwood floors throughout the main floor. Convenient access to the covered back porch from the kitchen & great room. Spacious master suite includes a door to the back patio, custom closet organization system, double vanity, & poured pan shower. Main floor offers a desirable layout separating the bedrooms from the open floor plan / open layout living areas. Large, separate dining room. Mudroom. Basements has a remodeled bathroom, nonconforming bedroom, workshop, rec room / media room, & separate office space. This home is surrounded by parks & open space backing to Cherry Creek & Hentzell Park. Convenient to downtown Denver & the DTC.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,692 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,016 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Concrete, Crawl, Partial, Cellar
- 1. Gas logs, Great Room.
- Built-Ins, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Skylight, Updated
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Garage, Off Street.
- Brick, Frame
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced (any type)
- Green Belt, Park Adjacent, Public Transport, Public Roads, Paved Road.
9921 E Cornell Avenue in Denver, CO has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 294 days ago and has been viewed 13 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $595,000 on 04/03/2019 | 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,708 sqft Single Family-Detached located at 9921 E Cornell Avenue, Denver, CO built in 1968. Realty.com has 29 photos.