9900 Springfield Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21042
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 4,153
- Year Built 1987
- Date Listed 05/19/2020
- Price Per Sqft $218.91
Beautifully maintained and updated by the original owners, welcome to this wonderful Centennial/Font Hill home built by Randall Homes in 1987. Upon entering the two story foyer you are greeted with hardwood flooring throughout the foyer, hallway, living room and dining room, and crown and chair rail trim detail; a large study/office/flex room with custom built-ins, a completely updated full bath with custom tile and solid surface countertop, large bright family room with skylights, vaulted ceiling, wet bar, and gas burning fireplace. A set of sliders and 2 sets of French doors exit from the rear of the home to the lovely backyard and deck. The large open kitchen features an abundance of cabinetry including a center island, stainless steel appliances and natural gas cooktop, under cabinet lighting highlighting a custom tile backsplash and Silestone countertops that extend into the alcove entry to the formal dining room. A large laundry room with window, a separate side entrance and direct garage access complete the masterfully designed main level. Travel upstairs to the large master bedroom suite with a vaulted ceiling accentuated with a sitting room/flex room (potential 5th BR), a large renovated luxury master bath with whirlpool tub, separate shower, dual sink Silestone vanity, and ample closet storage. Three additional well sized bedrooms and a renovated hall bath with double sink vanity; granite countertop completes the upper level sleeping quarters. The expansive lower level is highlighted by finished recreation spaces with a daylight slider door access to the rear yard; a bath rough in and additional square footage for workshop, storage and potential future expansion. Significant Updates: Roof, gutters/downspouts, 3 skylights replaced (2018), full renovation of first floor full bath and upper level hall bath (2014); Lennox Elite 90K BTU gas furnace (2011); natural gas A.O. Smith Vertex HWH (2011); complete master bath renovation (except tub) (2009); kitchen updates including island, countertops, backsplash, appliances, window (various); as well as numerous other various improvements including, but not complete list: smoke detectors comply with current law, replaced French doors, window tinting, partial carpet replacement, wi-fi thermostat, door handles/hinges. Don~t miss out on perfection! Please View Walk Thru Tour by copy/pasting into browser: http://tour.homevisit.com/mls/294146
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Loft, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,380 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 773 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Porch
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Atrium. Corner.
9900 Springfield Drive in Ellicott City, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 7 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
NEW LISTING - $739,900.00 4 beds, 3 baths, 4,153 sqft Single Family located at 9900 Springfield Drive, Ellicott City, MD built in 1987. Realty.com has 48 photos.