9752 South Park Circle
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,971
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1985
- Date Listed 04/16/2019
- HOA Dues $330
- Price Per Sqft $325.34
- Views 2
Stunning South Run home features a charming front porch with a swing to take in the landscaped grounds. Full of natural light, this home has upgrades galore. Gleaming hardwoods throughout the main level. Beautifully renovated, gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar island and an oversized picture window overlooking the sizable, flat, wooded lot. The kitchen flows into the family room with a wood-burning fireplace. Step out onto the relaxing screened-in porch and deck. Main level office has floor to ceiling windows and built-in bookshelf. Mudroom and laundry off the entrance to the 2 car garage. Upstairs, the spacious master suite leads into a sitting/dressing room with skylight. Remodeled, custom master bath with walk-in, slate shower and dual sink vanity. Hall bath renovated with stone countertops and 2 sinks. Head down to the basement rec room to play or hang out. It has ample storage, and room for another bedroom, if desired. Rough plumbing already set. Basement walks out to the fully fenced backyard. Sprinkler system takes care of the grass and flowers in the front and side yard. You will love the beauty amongst nature in South Run and the lively community atmosphere. Just in time for summer - check out the pool, tennis and basketball courts, playground, and jogging paths. Walk to Burke Lake Park to stroll along the path, fish, kayak, or ride the train and carousel. *Open Houses: Saturday 4/20 from 12-2 and Sunday 4/21 from 1-3
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,674 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,297 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Space For Rooms, Partially Finished
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
9752 South Park Circle in Fairfax Station, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 6 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.