9711 Brixton Lane
Bethesda, MD 20817
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1956
- Date Listed 05/18/2018
Welcome to this immaculately kept home convenient to downtown Bethesda, Walter Reed, and NIH. Features include: new paint throughout, refinished HW floors on the main and upper level, designer kitchen w/ granite counters, designer ceramic tile in baths, premier lot with huge quite backyard, large family/game room, lower level bedroom with private entrance and full bath. WJ school district.
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Insulated
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Carport.