9560 Marsh Cove Ct
Sandy Springs, GA 30350
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 5,759
1 - 2
- Year Built 1982
- Date Listed 11/14/2019
- Views 3
Conveniently located natural oasis in the highly sought after Huntcliff neighborhood. This sunlight filled home has it all. Located on a quiet Cul de Sac just steps from the Chattahoocie River it is nature lovers paradise with an easy commute into Atlanta. The front yard is landscaped and level for pets and play and the back yard is a forest full of mature trees. This subdivision is adjacent to the Cherokee Country Club and surrounded by their golf course, it is also less than two miles from a equestrian center where horse can be boarded and enjoyed and the center offers a discount to Huntcliff homeowners. These are separate from the HOA yet close enough for daily enjoyment. Neighborhood home prices range from over a million to just over 500K. Homeowner has installed a soothing spa hot tub into the back deck to relax in after a long day. Hiking Trails also surround this peaceful home.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 5,759 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- 1. Living Room.
- Bookcases, Tray, Foyer 2 Story, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1-2 Acres
- Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
9560 Marsh Cove Ct in Sandy Springs, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 29 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $560,000 5 beds, 5 baths, 5,759 sqft Single Family located at 9560 Marsh Cove Ct, Sandy Springs, GA built in 1982. Realty.com has 74 photos.