951 Virginia Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3 Full
- Year Built 1920
- Date Listed 01/03/2019
- Views 32
BACK ON THE MARKET - (Due to no fault by the Seller) 1920's Leila Ross Wilburn bungalow style home is only 4 houses away from the original Taco Mac. This legal duplex (upstairs is a separate unit) is easily converted to single family. The upstairs apartment is completely renovated and perfect for Airbnb extra income. All systems and roof have been recently replaced and what hasn't been renovated is very well maintained. Bonus Summerhouse/Workshop in the back has water and power. Internal staircase to upstairs apartment makes converting to single family simple.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Other
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Gas logs, Living Room, Masonry.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Bookcases, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Parking Pad.
- Brick, Frame
- Covered, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Full, Wood
- Garden, Workshop. Paved Road.
951 Virginia Avenue NE in Atlanta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 173 days ago and has been viewed 32 times.