9432 Hunters Pond Drive
Tampa, FL 33647
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,467
- Year Built 1998
- Date Listed 05/15/2019
- HOA Dues $1,041 /Yr
- Views 6
Wow!! Prepare to be impressed with this stunning 4bed/3bath POOL home overlooking a tranquil lake in the highly desirable community of Hunters Green! You'll love all the upgrades of modern living in this home including a gourmet kitchen with 42" cabinets, solid-surface Corian countertops, breakfast bar, and state of the art stainless steel appliances with gas range for the discerning chef. The spacious Master Suite boasts a spa-like bath with, dual sinks, garden tub, separate shower and a spacious walk-in closet. Your outdoor amenities include sliding glass doors that open to a covered screened lanai offering breath-taking views of your pool and picturesque lake for quiet evenings of relaxing with a book or a glass of wine while enjoying the Florida sunsets. Perfect for entertaining! NEW ROOF and pool heater installed April, 2019. Hunter's Green is an award-winning community offering many amenities including two 24-hour manned guard gates, community pool with cabanas, splash pad and water slide, soccer, jogging trails, park, playground and tennis courts. Membership is available at the world class Tom Fazio designed Hunters Green Golf and Country Club with dining, entertainment, and athletics. Convenient location that's minutes from USF, Tampa Premium Outlets, "A" rated schools and I-75 for easy access to all areas of Tampa Bay and beyond. No CDD! Seller is including a FREE one-year Home Warranty! Why are you still reading this?? CALL NOW for your private tour of this amazing property before it's too late!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- French Door
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Unfurnished, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosed, Community Pool, Private
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Trees/Woods, Pool View
- Lake, Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Conservation Area, In County, Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
9432 Hunters Pond Drive in Tampa, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 66 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $375,000 on 06/28/2019 | 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,467 sqft Single Family located at 9432 Hunters Pond Drive, Tampa, FL built in 1998. Realty.com has 42 photos.