94 Channel Drive
Last Updated: 10/18/2018 6:53 AM | Courtesy Of:
5 COLLEGE REALTORS NORTHAMPTON
Belchertown, MA 01007
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 1,512
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1940
- Date Listed 03/13/2018
- Price Per Sqft $142.20
Tucked away on a quiet road you'll find this unique home where you can watch the sun rise over the pond from living room and watch it set from the kitchen window. Bring your kayaks and canoes because this property comes with deeded access to Holland Pond and is just a short walk to the town beach at Lake Arcadia or to the M & M hiking trail. The floor plan is flexible and features an open kitchen and living room on the upper level, along with a full bath and a master bedroom and tandem bedroom. Downstairs is a large half bath with laundry, a tiled family room complete with a cozy pellet stove and a third bedroom. The fenced yard and patio will make outdoor living enjoyable this summer. Showings begin at the open house on Sunday, March 18 from 1-3.
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Stone, Hardwood Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Central.
- Insulated Window
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Scenic, Pond
- Fenced (any type)
- Walk to Water, Beach, Lake, Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Close To School, Public Roads, Community Maintenance, Wooded, Clear lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities