9355 Saint Georgen Common
Johns Creek, GA 30097
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 1990
- Date Listed 07/13/2019
- HOA Dues $3,504
- Views 7
"Lakeside Living" in Johns Creek's Ammersee Lakes! New ROOF & Freshly painted! Perfect "Right-Sizing" 4-sided BRICK "Master *Plus Office on Main". 3 beds/ 2 baths up for Guests plus easily accessible spacious Storage Room over garage. Two-Story Foyer, Oversized closets throughout, Plantation Shutters, Custom Trim Package, & Hardwood Floors. Vacation Year-Round while you enjoy this exclusive gated community with Swim/Tennis, Lakes, Nature/Walking Trail and convenient to golf, Atlanta Athletic Club, Shopping, and Top-Rated Schools. HOA includes Yard Maintenance!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- 2. Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Bookcases, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 77 x 99 x 69 x 99
- Lake, Front Yard. Private Roads, Asphalt, Paved Road, Level.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
9355 Saint Georgen Common in Johns Creek, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 71 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $509,000 4 beds, 4 baths Single Family located at 9355 Saint Georgen Common, Johns Creek, GA built in 1990. Realty.com has 55 photos.