9326 South Watson Gulch Road
Littleton, CO 80127
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,200
- Year Built 1989
- Date Listed 05/09/2019
- Views 8
Discover the serene beauty of this exceptional Deer Creek Canyon residence. Located on 2.8 useable acres with gentle slopes and an open meadow, you are 20 minutes west of C 470. Surrounded by towering pines and stunning views, the home features 3 bedrooms, 3 baths including the upper floor Master Suite. You will love the spacious wrap-around deck with its own outdoor kitchen. The open floor plan creates a welcoming and relaxing ambiance. The blend of Acacia hardwood floors and natural light creates the perfect Colorado setting. The home's gourmet kitchen features granite counters and a suite of stainless steel appliances. There are 2 main floor bedrooms and a full bath. The upper floor features a spacious loft just outside the master suite with a spa-like bath and a private deck. The lower level offers a 3/4 bath & laundry along with the entertainment area/home office. Property includes a 768 sq. ft. detached shop & 2 car garage. DEAL FELL DUE TO BUYERS FINANCING
Bathrooms: Basement: 1. Lower Floors: 0. Main Floor: 1. Upper Floors: 1.
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry type: W/D Hookups in Unit,Washer/Dryer Included.
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,710 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 490 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Water Softener
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard.
- Partial; Standard
- Window Coverings
- 3. 3; Free-standing.
- Cable Available,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Jet Action Tub,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Gently Sloping
- Balcony,Deck,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Gutters,Wraparound Porch,Yard. Adjacent to Open Space,Cross Country Skiing,Secluded.
9326 South Watson Gulch Road in Littleton, CO has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 386 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $586,500.00 on 06/12/2019 | 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft Single Family located at 9326 South Watson Gulch Road, Littleton, CO built in 1989. Realty.com has 40 photos.