9326 S Watson Gulch Road
Littleton, CO 80127
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,200
- Year Built 1989
- Date Listed 05/09/2019
- Views 1
Discover the serene beauty of this exceptional Deer Creek Canyon residence. Located on 2.8 useable acres with gentle slopes and an open meadow, you are 20 minutes west of C 470. Surrounded by towering pines and stunning views, the home features 3 bedrooms, 3 baths including the upper floor Master Suite. You will love the spacious wrap-around deck with its own outdoor kitchen. The open floor plan creates a welcoming and relaxing ambiance. The blend of Acacia hardwood floors and natural light creates the perfect Colorado setting. The home's gourmet kitchen features granite counters and a suite of stainless steel appliances. There are 2 main floor bedrooms and a full bath. The upper floor features a spacious loft just outside the master suite with a spa-like bath and a private deck. The lower level offers a 3/4 bath & laundry along with the entertainment area/home office. The property includes a 768 sq. ft. detached shop along with a 2 car attached garage.
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,710 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 490 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard.
- Finished, Slab, Partial
- 3. Freestanding, Great Room, Bonus Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Skylight, Updated, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Front Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Out Building, Gas Grill. Public Roads, Gravel Road, Paved Road.
9326 S Watson Gulch Road in Littleton, CO has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 13 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.