930 Marthas Ct
McDonough, GA 30252
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,045
1 - 2
- Year Built 2002
- Date Listed 11/14/2019
- Views 2
Wonderful 2 story nestled in a private cul-de-sac lot. This home has so much to offer! Oversized bedrooms through out with master on the main level. Formal dining room open to the fireside family room. Real hardwood floors added in all main rooms including master bedroom. Unfinished basement ready to be finished for add'l living space. Leaf guards installed so you never have to clean gutters again. Roof replaced in 2018, A/C unit & hot water heater replaced, stamped concrete patio and insulation added to the attic. Enjoy all the wildlife from your 2 tiered back deck w/arbor overlooking nothing but privacy all in sought after Ola schools. USDA 100% financing available.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,045 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Concrete, Partial
- Double Pane
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Tray, Foyer 2 Story, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Drive Under/Built-In, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1-2 Acres
- Sloped, Level
- Cul-De-Sac, Level, Sloped, Wooded.
930 Marthas Ct in McDonough, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 25 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $229,900 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,045 sqft Single Family located at 930 Marthas Ct, McDonough, GA built in 2002. Realty.com has 19 photos.