922 Pepper Tree PL
Sanibel, FL 33957
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,028
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1977
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- HOA Dues $1,465
H.13808 - Charming Beach House, 2 bedroom 2 bath plus wonderful large loft! Located just a 3 minute walk to the pool and tennis courts and a 5 minute walk to the white sandy beach. A quiet cul de sac of just 5 homes, this 1/2 acre site with mature and natural vegetation offers low maintenance, tropical vistas and privacy surrounding this island home. Bright open living room with high cathedral ceiling opens to a screened lanai . The spacious loft could easily become a 3rd bedroom! An elevator is conveniently located to operate from the garage up to the kitchen. Recent upgrades are, exterior painted, new refrigerator and stove, both bathrooms upgraded, and nine windows were replaced with high impact windows. Enclosed lower level provides extra storage and recreation space. A wonderful opportunity to own a piece of paradise for your vacation getaway. This low maintenance home also offers an investor excellent rental potential! Offered furnished with exceptions.
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Loft
- First Floor Bedroom, Split Plan
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Central.
- Double Hung, Jalousie, Sliding
- Washer/dryer Hookup, Partially Furnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered, Unpaved, Under Building Closed.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Tennis Court, Outside Shower, Extra Storage, Landscaped. Beach Access, Cul-De-Sac, Gravel Road, Private Roads, Unpaved Road, Irregular, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis