9144 Woodleaf Dr
Jonesboro, GA 30236
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,707
- Lot Size
0.5 - 1
- Year Built 1994
- Date Listed 10/06/2018
This stunning John Wieland beauty has been completely renovated throughout. All new quiet-close cabinets throughout, granite in kitchen and baths, stainless steel appliances, flooring, interior and exterior paint, new roof, Carriage garage doors, garage floor painted. Featuring 2-story foyer and 2-story fireside family room; separate living room with plantation shutters and separate dining room; gorgeous all-new island kitchen; luxurious master suite with walk-in closet, huge jetted tub, separate shower, and separate water closet. Large secondary bedrooms. Situated on a large, level lot in the Elite Crossing Section of Fairfield, the Southside's premier swim/tennis community with an 8-acre amenities area.
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,707 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Tray, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Lot Dimensions
- 80X342X201X232, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Physical Fit Facilities. Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area