9142 Bronco Drive
Houston, TX 77055
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,257
- Year Built 1964
- Date Listed 05/16/2019
- Price Per Sqft $296.37
- Views 5
Timeless ranch style home taken to the studs in 2016, rivals new construction. Open concept w/ 14â vaulted ceilings & 7â French oak hardwood floors. Lives like a 4 bedroom w/ 3 bedrooms & a study. Chefâs kitchen equipped w/ Thermador and Bosch appliances. Shaker cabinets w/ brass pulls & Blanco Silgranit sink. Massive 9' island w/ Quartzite leather counters & storage. Designer finishes include: Newport Brass kitchen faucet & pot filler, Restoration Hardware lighting & plumbing fixtures in baths, Kohler Purist fixtures & Restoration Hardware med cabinets in Master Bath. M Bed w/tray ceiling, HIS/HERS closets & automated blinds. Baths w/ marble counters, Cementine & subway tile. PVC under slab plumbing, PEX lines, Tankless hot water heater, recent electrical & panel, roof, LG mini-split HVAC, Milgard windows, sliding glass, stacking doors and more! In house utility room w/ Elfa shelves & mudroom. Landscaping & drainage completely revived in 2016. No flooding w/ Harvey!
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Dining Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Half Bath, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Convection Oven, Single Oven, Range/Oven Free Standing, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Window Drapes-curtains, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Rear, Partial
- Back Yard. Green Belt, Subdivision, Asphalt.
9142 Bronco Drive in Houston, TX has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 8 days ago and has been viewed 5 times.