8878 Grey Hawk Point
Orlando, FL 32836
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 4,002
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2000
- Date Listed 06/27/2018
- HOA Dues $1,800 /Yr
Just reduced! Welcome Home to this meticulously maintained property with numerous upgrades, located in the highly desirable Dr. Phillips. This beautiful four bedroom plus office and massive bonus room is move-in ready! All bedrooms are conveniently located on the first floor. The owners have done extensive upgrades. The kitchen is a chef's dream with a gas range, stainless steel appliances and large island with beautiful upgraded granite. The kitchen and large great room are the perfect spot to entertain along with the open floor plan. Enjoy the true Florida lifestyle with the massive pool area, summer kitchen and private yard with no rear neighbors. There are plantation shutters throughout the home. The formal dining room has a dry bar with granite and plenty of storage. The home is situated in the small gated community of the Reserve at Cypress Point. This community is in the heart of Dr. Phillips with easy access to the theme parks, I-4, Restaurants Row, upscale shopping and so much more. Call today for your private showing!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Utility Room
- Formal, Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Hood
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating.
- French Door
- Gas Burning, Family Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Tray, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Covered, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door. Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Gated Community