8728 HURON Street
Taylor, MI 48180
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Square Footage 1,034
- Year Built 1956
- Date Listed 06/03/2020
From the moment you walk in the abundance of natural light flooding the hardwood floors will make you feel right at home. Entertaining is made super easy by the open concept floor plan, and the cohesive layout allows you to effortlessly flow from room to room. This home features an updated kitchen with granite countertops, soft close cabinets & stainless steel appliances. 3 spacious bedrooms provide you with the comfort you need after a long day. The partially finished basement features a large bar area, perfect for game day or just hanging out. The additional storage room allows you to utilize every inch of space without compromising functionality. The 2 car garage comes with a workbench, so you can tackle any project no matter how big or small. The privacy fence and large yard allow you to create the perfect backyard oasis you’ve been dreaming of!
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Appliances: Dishwasher,ENERGY STAR® qualified dryer,Microwave,Free-Standing Gas Oven,ENERGY STAR® qualified refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),ENERGY STAR® qualified wash
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,ENERGY STAR® qualified dryer,Microwave,Free-Standing Gas Oven,ENERGY STAR® qualified refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),ENERGY STAR® qualified washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Water Heater
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm(s),High Spd Internet Avail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Front - 45
8728 HURON Street in Taylor, MI has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 32 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $155,000.00 on 06/30/2020 | 3 beds, 1 baths, 1,034 sqft Single Family, Ranch located at 8728 HURON Street, Taylor, MI built in 1956. Realty.com has 35 photos.