8549 Oak Hollow Lane
Macungie, PA 18062
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,077
- Year Built 1988
- Date Listed 06/13/2019
- Price Per Sqft $129.67
- Views 6
East Penn SD Colonial nestled on 2.48 wooded acres within South Ridge Estates. This spectacular 3,077 sq. ft. home offers a Gourmet Kitchen, w/adjoining Pantry, equipped with a Commercial Grade 6 Burner Viking Gas Stove, Oven & Hood. Also featuring an additional Built in Electric Oven/Microwave combo and an 8 ft. Corian Center Island with Breakfast Bar & New Stainless Prep Sink. NEW Heat Pump! Beautiful Natural light illuminates the Great Room & Rustic Wood Burning Stone Fireplace. Exit through French Doors onto Rear Deck that leads to picturesqueIn-ground Pool surrounded by lush landscaping. Pool area conveniently accessed from the basement changing area. Enjoy views of pool from kitchen, sunroom, master bedroom and the two-tiered deck off the kitchen! Convenient laundry on the second floor, along with Central Vac and Master Bedroom with Vaulted Ceilings and Circle Top Windows. Solid wood 6 Panel Interior doors. Basement partially finished offering an extra family room or guest room with half bath. 4 Baths all w/Pocket doors. 4 Beds all w/ New Carpet. Interior & Exterior freshly painted & stained. Square footage includes partially finished walk-out basement adding approx. 537 sq. ft and sunroom adding 96 sq. ft. 2 Storage Sheds (12 X 30 & 8 X 12)included. Buy with confidence! Owners will consider including a HMS Home Warranty with acceptable offer! Showings to commence 6/13/19
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,077 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Partial, Walkout
- Wood Frame, Palladian Windows
- 1. Insert, Stone, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Paved Driveway, Private, Garage-Under Building, Driveway.
- Wood, Cedar, Frame
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- See Deed description
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Trees. Wooded.
8549 Oak Hollow Lane in Macungie, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 74 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $399,000 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,077 sqft Single Family located at 8549 Oak Hollow Lane, Macungie, PA built in 1988. Realty.com has 63 photos.