833 Bedford Street
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 1,840
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1900
- Date Listed 02/21/2018
- Price Per Sqft $198.10
Welcome home to this renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home ready for its next owners! This beautiful farmhouse style home, with Pottery Barn charm, is truly one of a kind w/ 3 levels of living! First floor offers open floor plan w/ hardwood floors, updated kitchen w/ granite counter tops, tall cabinets & pantry cabinet, large dining area w/ beautiful built-ins, a cozy living room & full bath. 2nd level greets you w/ an over-sized family room w/ sliders to the back deck, 2 bedrooms which includes large master bedroom w/ en suite. 3rd level offers 2 large bedrooms w/ walk-in closet/storage space. All bedrooms have newer carpet (3 yrs old) & energy efficient windows. Back yard offers plenty of room for entertaining & a paved basketball area w/ hoop. Large storage shed, w/ electricity, adds a workshop or potential office. Updates in last 3 years include: plumbing, electric, heat, windows, roof, deck & stairs from deck to yard. Title V cert in hand! This house is move-in ready & a MUST SEE!
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Insulated Window
- Walk-in Closets, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Gutters, Extra Storage, Garden, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Close To School, Public Roads, Clear lot.