8311 Silverthorn Road
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,818
- Year Built 1994
- Date Listed 03/14/2019
- HOA Dues $225
- Price Per Sqft $261.51
- Views 4
Stunning Move-In Ready Home in the sought-after Crosspointe. This home features a welcoming front porch to greet you. A spacious foyer with a large coat closet. Eat-in Kitchen with bay window, granite counters counter tops, double ovens, glass cook top, tons of cabinet space, and a walk-in pantry. Large Formal Living Room and Dining Room are perfect for entertaining. The Family Room is truly the heart of the home featuring a 2-story brick fireplace, skylights, and wall of windows. Half bath on main level. The upper level has 4 bedroom plus large loft overlooking the family room. The Master Bedroom Suite has gleaming hardwood floors and walk-in closet. Amazing Remodeled Master Bath has frameless shower with bench, frameless shower with two heads, large tub, granite counters, and dual sink vanity. Three more bedrooms and a renovated hall bath. Finished lower level with new carpet and paint. Plenty of room for fun with a large rec room, media/game room, bonus room/unofficial bedroom, and a full bath. Crosspointe amenities include two swimming pools, tennis courts, lakes and jogging trails. Located on Cul-de-Sac and just minutes to Silverbrook Elementary and South County Schools. Convenient access to I95, the Fairfax County Pkwy, and to VRE, Shopping and Dining. A MUST SEE!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,868 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 950 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Sprinkler System
- Lake Front.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Basketball
8311 Silverthorn Road in Fairfax Station, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 132 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $769,000 on 04/25/2019 | 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,818 sqft Single Family located at 8311 Silverthorn Road, Fairfax Station, VA built in 1994. Realty.com has 46 photos.