8110 Falcon Crest Drive
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,960
- Year Built 2016
- Date Listed 12/08/2018
- HOA Dues $64 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $160.20
- Views 9
Like new end-of-row TH with almost 2000 sq ft and built in 2016! High-end finishes and stunning upgrades throughout. 9' ceilings on main level w/ beautiful hardwood floors and open floor plan perfect for entertaining. Enormous gourmet kitchen with granite counters, SS appliances incl. double oven, 42" cabinets, recessed lighting, breakfast bar and large island. Upper level features three bedrooms and 2 full baths. Laundry on bedroom level! Expansive master suite w/ walk-in closet and stunning master bath w/ dual vanity and double shower. Entry level features large walkout family room. Backs to trees and sits in a small enclave of 41 townhomes. Close to commuter routes, shopping and restaurants, and just steps away from Southgate Old Mill Park! Home is covered under balance of a 10-year structural warranty from Ryan Homes.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Security System
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
8110 Falcon Crest Drive in Glen Burnie, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 257 days ago and has been viewed 9 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $314,000 on 05/06/2019 | 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,960 sqft Townhouse located at 8110 Falcon Crest Drive, Glen Burnie, MD built in 2016. Realty.com has 37 photos.