807 William Avenue
Westminster, MD 21157
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,796
- Year Built 1959
- Date Listed 12/08/2018
- Price Per Sqft $218.48
- Views 3
This home hugs you when you enter - start the new year relaxing by the fireplace and enjoying the comforts of this charming property. Brick Rancher located in one of Westminster's favorite, well-established neighborhoods - Fairfield. Features two gas fireplaces, cozy sunroom, eat-in kitchen and large deck. Yard is fenced, front and back. Updates include updated master and hall bathrooms, granite kitchen countertops, roofed front porch, some newer carpet, replacement windows, etc. Some room for additional updates - bring your ideas and add to the nice improvements already in place. Solar panels provide significant reduction in electric bills. Convenient commuter location as well as close proximity to shopping, schools, hospital, and other amenities.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,396 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Screened, Double Pane
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Paved Driveway, Garage-Under Building, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Satellite Dish, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard.
807 William Avenue in Westminster, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 169 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.