806 El Dorado E PKY
Cape Coral, FL 33904
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,272
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1964
- Date Listed 11/10/2018
Tastefully remodeled and completely renovated this 3 bedroom plus den 2 bath pool home with direct gulf access features almost 2,300 square feet of living space under air conditioning. This updated home is located in one of the most desirable locations in Cape Coral south of Cape Coral Parkway close to the bridge with easy access to and from Fort Myers. Enjoy the tropical southwest Florida lifestyle lounging around your heated swimming pool or take a boat ride out to the Gulf of Mexico. Just ten minutes to the river with no bridges ideal for an avid boater, fisherman or sailboat enthusiast. This homeâs open designer kitchen boasts double kitchen islands with waterfall edge and stainless steel appliances perfect for entertaining. Thereâs LED lighting throughout, all new plumbing and electric, an on-demand tankless hot water heater, outdoor shower, two car garage and circular driveway. Just too many designer touches and upgrades to list. An absolute must see home. Close to dining, shopping, schools and just a short boat ride to some of SW Floridaâs best beaches and fishing spots, including Sanibel Island, Captiva, Fort Myers Beach and Boca Grande.
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite Lower Level
- Breakfast Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Single Hung, Sliding
- Security System
- Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Concrete, Screen Enclosed
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Navigable, Canal, Concrete Dock, Seawall, Boating, Outside Shower. Paved Road, Public Roads, Regular.