8008 Castlehill Rd
Hoover, AL 35242
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Year Built 1996
- Date Listed 10/11/2019
- Views 11
GRACIOUS ELEGANCE at its BEST! Hard to find: main level garage, golf course lot and finished basement under $600,000 - WOW! This lovely home features a large keeping room w/FP and lots of windows overlooking tee box of 13th hole of golf course. Grand foyer with high ceilings, large dining with trey ceilings and main level office. Master on the main level. Plenty of room for everyone - bedrooms and bonus room upstairs with plenty of storage. Finished basement with in-law suite & bonus room. Walk out to patio with rock terracing to golf course. New roof, large deck, great family home. 4 car garages - main level and basement with work area and storage. This one will not last long. EFIS inspection attached. Come see the home where you will make memories!
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partially Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Ventless, Gas logs.
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground
- Street Lights. Subdivision, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities, Jogging Path
8008 Castlehill Rd in Hoover, AL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 7 days ago and has been viewed 11 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $559,900 5 beds, 5 baths Single Family located at 8008 Castlehill Rd, Hoover, AL built in 1996. Realty.com has 50 photos.