793 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30316
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,694
0.5 - 1
- Year Built 1947
- Date Listed 11/14/2019
- Views 2
This is the perfect East Atlanta home! Spacious 4 bed 2.5 bath in award winning Burgess-Peterson Academy. Minutes to East Atlanta Village, I-20 and is exactly 2.5 miles from Grant Park. Home has a wonderful outdoor entertaining spaces to enjoy grilling on the back stone porch or playing with the kids or pups in your yard that has a large shed. This lovely home has all the high end finishes you could desire, oversized master includes vaulted ceilings beautifully finished master bath w/ claw foot soaking tub, frameless glass shower, walk-in closets and deck.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Library, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,694 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Air Filter, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Tray, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Parking Pad, Off Street.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 200 X 70, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- No Dock or Boathouse , Garden. Corner, Level.
793 Clifton Rd in Atlanta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 27 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $435,000 4 beds, 3 baths, 1,694 sqft Single Family located at 793 Clifton Rd, Atlanta, GA built in 1947. Realty.com has 47 photos.