7917 Wild Orchid Way
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 6,462
- Year Built 1983
- Date Listed 08/29/2019
- HOA Dues $715 /Yr
- Price Per Sqft $301.90
- Views 10
UNDER CONTRACT! Don't miss amazing 3D experience: visit Matterport tour linked to the listing! Be prepared to get amazed by this architecturally designed one-of-kind home!This incredible property represents an ode to Modernist ideas about flowing space, natural light, truth to materials and the relationship between architecture and its environment. Nostalgic solarium at the first point of entry is just one of the desires to connect the outdoors inside. Solid brick-curved walls, wooden beams, expansive windows with panoramic tree-lined views are a beautiful compliment to the vaulted spaces and natural materials that mix well with Danish modern and mid-century mod decor. This grand and unique 80~ architectural gem is perfectly nestled on a lush 7.39 AC lot, hidden away from the hustle and bustle, yet near enough to be convenient via major arteries to DC or Fairfax. Yes, the exterior is breathtaking but the magic starts as soon as you cross the threshold.Clean and sleek lines, yet homey and warm feel will leave you breathless. Measuring a sprawling 6,462 square feet, this stunning residence features 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Baths, a dramatic pitched roof with exposed wood beams, vaulted ceilings with a loft-style space with 2 bunk beds, majestic floor to ceiling stone and brick fireplaces, angled brick featured walls and numerous skylights. Current owner invested over $200,000 bringing the home back to its original glory.~Perfectly maintained Subzero refrigerator,~Preserved and refurbished solid oak kitchen cabinets with additional added new cabinetry,~2.5~ thick granite slab, 22~x18~ gourmet kitchen island with 2 sinks,~Jenn Air cooktop with 4 burners and grill, Jenn Air double ovens,~Custom dining room chandelier and teak cabinetry,~Refurbished wooden floors throughout,~Newly added den with walls of glass overlooking wooded paradise,~Newly added wet bar in the Family Room,~Highly desirable: Main level master suite features an ambient fireplace, stunning owners spa with an electric fireplace, double showers, his and her sinks, a huge spa tub and endless his and her dressing areas.A spiral staircase takes you to the upper level with a fully renovated bathroom, 2 grand size bedrooms, loft area with 2 beds, and unparalleled light streaming down the windows.*Completely renovated Au pair or teen quarters await you in the lower level with:8~ ceilings, recessed lighting, bar, modern full bath and new carpet throughout, 2nd kitchen, cedar closet, 2,158-wine bottle cellar, exercise room, and the laundry room.As if there is no end, don't forget to step outside and bask in the sun and warm summer breeze by the heated pool. Multiple deck levels welcome you and your large group of guests to endless entertainment, parties, and events large or small or did somebody say a Pony Birthday party in the front yard?Refurbished 3 car garage with 2 electric car chargers: Tesla and Universal.This house is more than a home. It represents you, its owner and your lifestyle. Welcome.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Library
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,306 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,156 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Air Cleaner, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Trash Compactor, Washer, Humidifier, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Greenhouse Window, Skylights
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Air Filter, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 9 Parking Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Full, Split Rail
- Kennel, Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped. Secluded.
7917 Wild Orchid Way in Fairfax Station, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 222 days ago and has been viewed 10 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $1,292,500 on 10/28/2019 | 4 beds, 4 baths, 6,462 sqft Single Family located at 7917 Wild Orchid Way, Fairfax Station, VA built in 1983. Realty.com has 71 photos.