7908 Oak Hollow Lane
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,596
- Year Built 1988
- Date Listed 06/13/2019
- HOA Dues $141
- Price Per Sqft $284.67
- Views 2
Gorgeous 4BR/3.5BA colonial, ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, in sought-after South Run Oaks. A lovely slate and brick walkway welcomes you in to this impeccably maintained and gracious home. This beautiful open floor plan has gleaming hardwood floors throughout and lots of natural light. An updated kitchen, designed with the home chef in mind, features granite countertops, 42~ cabinets, a large center island and a separate breakfast area with access to the private deck. The main level is completed with a formal dining room, family room with a gas fireplace, powder room and the addition of a large mud room and separate laundry room. Upstairs, a spacious master bedroom provides plenty of relaxation in the resort-style bath with custom tiling, frameless glass shower and a soaking tub. Three more bedrooms and a newly updated hall bath complete the upper level. The lower level offers lots of additional living space with a finished recreation room, a 2nd wood burning fireplace, an additional bedroom/bonus room, third full bath and multiple storage spaces. All of this plus a private rear yard that backs onto Fairfax County Parkland, tree-lined streets and community events and Silverbrook Elementary / South County schools. Several nearby parks and lakes like Fountainhead, Burke Lake and Occoquan Lakes will delight anyone looking for an outdoor escape. Best of all, easy access to all of Northern Virginia, HWY 123, Fairfax County Parkway and 95. You'll love calling this home your own!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,596 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Lot View
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Cul-De-Sac.
7908 Oak Hollow Lane in Fairfax Station, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 12 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.