78 Dean Street
Last Updated: 12/10/2018 9:57 PM | Courtesy Of:
WEICHERT, REALTORS - BRIARWOOD REAL ESTATE
Norton, MA 02766
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 1,993
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1790
- Date Listed 11/13/2018
- Price Per Sqft $205.67
Don't Look For Reproductions! The "Lane House" (C. 1775) Embodies A Charm & Romance Of A Bygone Era. Preserved From Yesteryear and Built To Endure With It's Rich History Of Owners & Period Architecture Throughout While Tastefully Restored To Meet All The Modern Conveniences. Large Formal Living & Dining Rooms Offer Classic Beamed Ceilings & A Great Space To Entertain. Eat In Kitchen w/Original Gorgeous Wide Pine Floors, Brick Hearth & Full Pantry Combined w/Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting & Stainless Appliances Offer The Best Of Both Worlds! 1st Floor Master Bdrm w/Private Bath Tastefully Done, 2 Ample Size Add'l Bedrooms w/built in's on 2nd level, Office Space & Small Guest Room on 1st level Allows Room For All! Unfinished Basement Offers 7ft Ceilings Perfect For Storage Or Work Area & 1 Room great for a gym! 1 Acre Open Lot Great For Play! The Original Barn Captures The Style & Tradition Only The Past Can Provide, This setting could be a Norman Rockwell Painting!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Foyer
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Stone
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning
- Oil, Steam, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Concrete
- Beamed, Pantry, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Street Parking, Covered Park Lot, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Enclosed
- Fiber shingle
- Pool Description
- Gutters, Barn / Stalls. Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities