7790 E Cornell Avenue
Denver, CO 80231
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,103
- Year Built 1973
- Date Listed 01/11/2019
- Views 16
Welcome home! Tender love has kept this home in the family since it was built. Strong, sturdy w/ good bones. Brick home w/ vinyl siding. Corner lot. Early 70's architecture. 2 wood fireplaces, walk out basement, 5 bedrooms & 3 baths. Kitchen spills out into formal dining & living room. Opposite end is equipped w/ 3 super nice sized secondary bedrooms & full bath. Master bedroom/bath let in a ton of natural light. Enjoy the wall of built in bookshelves & a 3/4 private bath. Basement is an entertainers delight. Wet bar area close to a 2nd wood burning fireplace w/ ample square footage 4 family or media room. Another 2 bedrooms & full bath complete the area. Washer & dryer stay in the big laundry room equipped w/ utility sink. Walk out onto a patio & into your private & secluded backyard. Breezeway is between home & two car garage. Follow breeze way to a more than generous 26'x15' paver stoned patio to enjoy hot summer nights & cool fall afternoons. Few blocks to Bible Park
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,578 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,525 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Walkout
- Storm Window
- 2. Wood-burning, Basement, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Updated, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced (any type)
- Shed / Utility Building. Park Adjacent, Corner, Public Transport, Paved Road.
7790 E Cornell Avenue in Denver, CO has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 165 days ago and has been viewed 16 times.