763 Tropical Circle
Sarasota, FL 34242
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 7
- Square Footage 5,060
- Year Built 1985
- Date Listed 12/18/2018
- HOA Dues $525 /Yr
- Views 3
Resort-style island living on Siesta Key - deep sailboat water with no bridges to the bay, only minutes to the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The long driveway leads to this spacious home where youâll enjoy lounging and entertaining by the sparkling oversized pool in the lush, tropical yard. From the covered veranda overlooking the pool, the foyer entry leads into the casually elegant interior boasting beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Relax in the great room, anchored by a fireplace, flowing into the casual dining area accented by a fabulous chandelier. The spectacular island kitchen has been designed for cooking and entertaining, featuring custom cabinets, gorgeous quartz counters, Wolf, Fisher-Paykel and Bosch stainless appliances. Step outside to the back balcony and watch for manatee, dolphin and the boats going by. The spacious dining room with a French door entry and balcony is the perfect place to enjoy dinner parties. A half bath, 2 en-suite bedrooms and laundry room complete the main floor. Upstairs, the spacious master suite enjoys water views and a luxurious bath with shower and tub. 2 en-suite guest bedrooms are also on this level. Downstairs, thereâs plenty of space for fun - a large family room, half bath, exercise room with sauna and office with water views and a spa room with pool access. Spacious 3-car garage, wraparound dock. Boat lift in a protected harbor direct to the Intracoastal Waterway - a home built for water sports. Bring your toys and start living the island life!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Sauna, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Open Parking, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Balcony, Covered, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Private
- Lot View
- Water, Canal
- Bay, Canal, Gulf, Ocean, Intracoastal, Sail Boat Water, Boat Lift, Seawall/Bulkhead, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Sliding Glass Door, Sauna, Dock. Cul-De-Sac, Flood Zone, In County, Dead End, Paved Road, Oversize.
763 Tropical Circle in Sarasota, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 179 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.