7320 Haymarket Lane
Raleigh, NC 27615
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,040
- Year Built 1981
- Date Listed 06/05/2020
Stunning Brick home in N Ridge w/Golf Course Views. Kitchen w/Granite, Tile back-splash, down cook-top, built-in oven & Microwave. Breakfast Bar Island. Hrwds throughout most of 1st Fl. All Fml areas. FM w/FP & Gas Logs, plus Built-Ins. 1st Fl Guess Rm w/Full Bath. 2nd Fl Master Suite. Master Bath w/His & Her Vanities, Walk-In Shower. Bedrms 3 & 4 w/Built-in shelves & drawers, Jack & Jill Bath. Office/Flex Rm w/Built-in Desk. Enjoy the Gorgeous Views and a dip in the Pool from your Backyard Oasis.
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop - Electric,Dishwasher,Cooktop - Down,Electric Range,Garage Opener,Ice Maker Connection,Microwave,Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Logs,In Family Room,Natural Gas.
- Bookshelves,Cable TV Available,Granite Counter Tops,Pantry,Smoke Alarm,Walk in Closet,Smooth Ceilings,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. DW/Concrete,Garage.
- Pool Description
- In Ground Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- see map
- Deck,Golf Course Community,Golf Course Com/Fee,Gutters,Insulated Windows. Golf Course,Golf Course View,Landscaped.
7320 Haymarket Lane in Raleigh, NC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 37 days ago
Many people who move to Raleigh come for three main reasons: value, employment, and climate. Raleigh offers value for money in property, the standard of living, a low unemployment rate, and an overall mild to medium climate. The city is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country, and its population is known for being young, diverse, and friendly.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $624,900.00 4 beds, 3 baths, 3,040 sqft Single Family located at 7320 Haymarket Lane, Raleigh, NC built in 1981. Realty.com has 25 photos.