7301 Quinby Court
Raleigh, NC 27613
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,879
- Year Built 1985
- Date Listed 06/06/2020
- Views 1
This charming, 4 bedroom, home sits on a heavily wooded cul de sac lot in highly coveted Westlake Village. Recently renovated with fresh paint, new carpet, 2 completely remodeled bathrooms, new kitchen granite, new sink and disposal, new range, refrigerator, and dishwasher. New Lighting fixtures, hardware, and exterior front doors installed in '18. Laminate flooring is a few years old, hardwood is original. Working woodburning fireplace adds so much character.
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,879 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Clean Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. In Family Room,Wood Burning.
- Cable TV Available,Ceiling Fan,Granite Counter Tops,Pantry,Smoke Alarm,Walk in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. DW/Concrete,Entry/Front.
- Lot Dimensions
- Deck,Gutters,Walking Trails. Cul-De-Sac,Hardwood Trees,Secluded,Wooded Lot.
7301 Quinby Court in Raleigh, NC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 36 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.
Many people who move to Raleigh come for three main reasons: value, employment, and climate. Raleigh offers value for money in property, the standard of living, a low unemployment rate, and an overall mild to medium climate. The city is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country, and its population is known for being young, diverse, and friendly.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $325,000.00 on 07/02/2020 | 4 beds, 3 baths, 1,879 sqft Single Family located at 7301 Quinby Court, Raleigh, NC built in 1985. Realty.com has 23 photos.