7279 Swan Point Way UNIT 15-7
Columbia, MD 21045
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,176
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1986
- Date Listed 01/09/2019
- HOA Dues $174 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $235.15
This remarkable townhome with perfect water & wooded views is truly move-in ready! Gorgeous hardwood floors span the main level featuring beautifully remodeled eat-in kitchen with sunny breakfast nook, Quartz counters and 42~ custom, space saving cabinets and light filled open concept living and dining areas with 2 sliding glass doors to newly replaced deck overlooking Lake Elkhorn. Ascend to upper level to find 2 spacious Master Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms including Owner's suite with large closet, separate vanities and frameless shower. Fully finished lower level offers a third bedroom study or den and room with wood burning fireplace, built in cabinets and desk for home office and walks out to brick patio! Enjoy all of the fantastic amenities of Columbia in this incredibly convenient location (lake front walk-ways, footsteps to Village Center, restaurants, shopping, rec center & library) ~ this is the perfect place to call home!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,488 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 688 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Monitor System, Security System
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Aluminum, Other
- Brick, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lake, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Trees. Lake Front, Cul-De-Sac, Asphalt, Clear lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool