722 Fox Tail Drive
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,200
- Year Built 2011
- Date Listed 09/11/2019
- HOA Dues $1,533 /Yr
- Price Per Sqft $202.81
- Views 1
Just what you've been searching for...Spacious custom built home by Bruce Mears located in the desirable golf community of Salt Pond. No detail spared in this beautiful 3200 sq ft 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home. Whether you are retiring, looking for a second home or a primary residence, this home checks so many boxes! The sellers are the original owners and did an amazing job designing and appointing every last detail of this home. Certainteed siding and trek decking make this home virtually maintanence free. The yard is low maintenance, well landscaped and peaceful. Lovely gardens, landscaping and even a koi pond make for a relaxing retreat. This 2 story home has an open concept floor plan with a first floor masterbedroom and laundry/mud room. The first floor boasts brand new vinyl plank flooring, an incredible, greatroom with built-ins and stacked stone fireplace and a large dining area off the gourmet kitchen. This dream kitchen has custom hickory cabinets, granite countertops, stainless appliances, gas cooktop, double oven, built-in microwave and a stacked stone island/breakfast bar. The kitchen/dining area leads to an incredible 3 seasons room which over looks a large deck leading toa slate patio within the fenced in backyard. So much outdoor space for entertaining! Other special outdoor features include an outdoor shower, propane hook up for grilling, 2 car garage with ample storage, parking for 8+ cars and a relaxing front porch. The comfortable layout of this home is perfect for families and guests. The second floor has an amazing and large family/entertainment room, 3 additional bedrooms and 2 custom full bathrooms. The amenity rich Salt Pond community is less than a mile to Bethany Beach offering golf, indoor and outdoor pool, clubhouse, fitness center, tennis, pickle ball, volleyball, basketball, playground and water access for kayak/canoe. There's something for everybody...just relax and enjoy!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Geothermal.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Garage Door Opener, Stone Driveway, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Enclosed, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 65.00 x 130.00
- Partial, Rear
- Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Sidewalks, Waterfall, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Other, Pond Front, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Shuffleboard, Park Play Area, Basketball, Putting Green, Golf Facilities
722 Fox Tail Drive in Bethany Beach, DE has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 9 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $649,000 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,200 sqft Single Family located at 722 Fox Tail Drive, Bethany Beach, DE built in 2011. Realty.com has 61 photos.