717 Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80220
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,531
- Year Built 1946
- Date Listed 01/11/2019
- Views 18
Back on the market as buyer financing fell through! Their loss - your gain! Located on the Parkway and craving an extensive remodel, this home exudes great energy and is sprinkled with character. The potential is unlimited for investors and those looking for the perfect area and wanting to make this home their own! Paint and carpet alone would go a long way! As it sits now, there's a main floor master with a large walk-in closet, a popped attic complete with a fireplace, wet bar, and access to a rooftop observatory over the garage. Cozy up in the basement next to the fireplace and binge your favorite shows. A great layout to work from home, too! Outside youâll find a stone patio with a pergola, water feature, and a lovely low maintenance garden. A short walk to 6th Avenue Parkway where you can walk, run, and take Fido for a stroll. The neighborhood is amazing and an ideal distance to Cherry Creek, Lowry, and Downtown. A new owner will appreciate the unique style and charm of this home.
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,579 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 952 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Humidifier
- Room Refrig
- Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Finished, Partial
- Double Pane
- 2. Wood-burning, Basement, Bonus Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Built-Ins, Pantry, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Brick, Frame
- Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced (any type)
717 Monaco Parkway in Denver, CO has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 165 days ago and has been viewed 18 times.