717 Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80220
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,531
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1946
- Date Listed 01/11/2019
Opportunity Knocks! Located on the Parkway and craving an extensive remodel, this home exudes great energy and is sprinkled with character. The potential is unlimited for investors and for those looking for the perfect area and wanting to make this home their own! Paint and carpet alone would go a long way! As it sits now, there is a main floor master with a large walk-in closet, a popped attic complete with a fireplace, wet bar, and access to a rooftop observatory over the garage. An entertainerâs dream. Cozy up in the basement next to the fireplace and binge your favorite shows. A great layout to work from home, too! Outside youâll find a stone patio with a pergola, water feature, and a lovely low maintenance garden. A short walk to 6th Avenue Parkway where you can walk, run, and take Fido for a stroll. The neighborhood is amazing and an ideal distance to Cherry Creek, Lowry, and Downtown. A new owner will appreciate the unique style and charm of this home. Make it yours today!
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,579 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 952 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Humidifier
- Central Air, Room Refrig
- Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Finished, Partial
- Double Pane
- 2. Wood-burning, Basement, Bonus Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Built-Ins, Pantry, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Brick, Frame
- Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced (any type)