710 Spring Forest Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 1993
- Date Listed 05/31/2019
- HOA Dues $145
- Views 4
Located in Mountain View district. .66 acre of manicured lawns. Sparkling In ground pool and spa with vaulted screen porch. No need to leave for vacation! Walk to Golf, driving range and Library. Two Masters with one Master on the main. Turn key. Finished daylight basement with new windows, built in bookcases and additional storage room. Air hockey table remains. Exterior recently painted. This home is gorgeous...a perfect 10!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Daylight, Finished, Full
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- 1. Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Bookcases, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Brick, Frame
- Patio, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Invisible, Wrought Iron
- Private Yard, Front Yard. State Road, Wooded.
710 Spring Forest Drive in Lawrenceville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 108 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $369,000 on 07/12/2019 | 5 beds, 4 baths Single Family located at 710 Spring Forest Drive, Lawrenceville, GA built in 1993. Realty.com has 40 photos.