71 Cross St
Salem, NH 03079
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 1,010
- Year Built 1948
- Date Listed 01/09/2019
- Price Per Sqft $277.13
- Views 11
BRABD NEW FRENCE DRIN INSTALLED. Owners have truly done a fantastic job with this home. Propane FHA heat but also electric hydrosil heat in bedrooms and baths. New Roof on the north side. In the 2nd flr addition they added a beautiful new full bath with jetted tub, spacious master and storage room that includes the washer and dryer. Many new windows in 2017. Hardwired carbon & smoke detectors. Newer countertops and backsplash in the kitchen. Living room and hall has brand new laminate. Close to Salem shopping and about a 5 minute drive to pick up rte 93 at exit one or at the Pelham St exit in Methuen.
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full, Concrete
- Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Enclosed Porch
- Fiber shingle
- Extra Storage. Close To Shops, Highway Access, Public Roads, Wooded, Clear lot, Level.
71 Cross St in Salem, NH has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 168 days ago and has been viewed 11 times.