7 Marshall Ave
Natick, MA 01760
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,005
- Year Built 1930
- Date Listed 11/07/2018
- Price Per Sqft $271.77
- Views 8
WELL MAINTAINED AND GREAT SIZED SINGLE FAMILY HOME, HARDWOOD FLOOR AND WALL TO WALL CARPET, LIVING ROOM, GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, EXTRA ROOM IS USED AS A THIRD BEDROOM, TWO FULL AND A HALF BATHROOMS, UPDATED KITCHEN HAS GRANITE COUNTER TOP PLUS A GOOD SIZED ISLAND, STAINLESS STILL APPLIANCES, DOUBLE OVEN, SLIDER DOOR TO LARGE DECK. CENTRAL AIR. FINISHED BASEMENT HAS A FULL BATHROOM, FAMILY ROOM, KITCHEN AND ONE EXTRA ROOM, WALKOUT BASEMENT AND A GOOD SIZED PATIO. LARGE BACK YARD, GOOD SIZED SHED, PARKING SPACES UP TO 6 CARS.GOOD LOCATION. COME SEE!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Propane. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Storm Door
- Washer Hook Ups, Laundry Chute, Cable Available, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Unpaved.
- Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Biking/Fitness Trail. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Wooded.
7 Marshall Ave in Natick, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 253 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $512,500 on 04/18/2019 | 3 beds, 2,005 sqft Single Family located at 7 Marshall Ave, Natick, MA built in 1930. Realty.com has 28 photos.