6901 25TH Avenue
Adelphi, MD 20783
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,540
- Year Built 1954
- Date Listed 06/14/2019
- Price Per Sqft $243.89
- Views 24
Spacious colonial with 5 bedrooms and 3 baths on a corner lot. Living room has a brick fireplace with a classic mantel and two side-light windows. Gorgeous oak floors on the main level. Nice-sized kitchen with SS appliances & a gas stove. The finished basement has a family room with Japanese-styled sliding doors to an additional finished room. There's also a den and a potential bedroom, + a full bath and a utility room too! There's a rear deck off the kitchen (Time for a BBQ! ) The shed will hold the gardening tools. 1.4 miles to Metro Station, and just a few blocks to Metro bus. Nice!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Hobby Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 740 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Vinyl, Other
- Lot View
- Chain Link
- Sidewalks. Suburban, Corner, Asphalt.
6901 25TH Avenue in Adelphi, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 358 days ago and has been viewed 24 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $420,000.00 on 07/26/2019 | 5 beds, 3 baths, 2,540 sqft Single Family located at 6901 25TH Avenue, Adelphi, MD built in 1954. Realty.com has 59 photos.