69 Bayhead Lane
Osprey, FL 34229
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,830
- Year Built 1997
- Date Listed 10/12/2019
- HOA Dues $1,422
RARE JEWEL > CONVENIENTLY LOCATED minutes from Shopping, Restaurants, Cultural Events and Beaches! >OFFERING custom-built Tivoli Courtyard Pool Home in Bishopscourt, in The Oaks Preserve. >Open the Front Door and enter into a Private Sanctuary with Pool, Spa and Wall of Orchids. A Guesthouse sits next to the Pool, the LR & Family Room also open onto the Pool. >This unique home backs up to The Preserve, a Protected Eagle & Osprey Sanctuary, and North Creek. >Launch your Kayak from the Back Yard and Explore the Bayous & Estuaries adjacent to the Intracoastal Waterway. >Entertain in the Formal LR and DR, or keep it casual in the Open Kitchen/Family Room. Or BBQ on the Rear Lanai Overlooking the Pristine Preserve. >The Gourmet Kitchen features Granite Counters, LED lighting, Built-in USB Ports and Newer SS Miele and Kitchen Aid appliances. >You'll appreciate the tasteful Design Finishes such as the Crown Molding, Plantation Shutters, Ceiling Fans, Neutral Paint Hue throughout, Indoor Courtyard and Outdoor Landscape Lighting. >This Spacious, Private Retreat has Newer A/C Systems and a Whole-House Water Purification System. >All three Bedrooms' Ensuite Bathrooms are Updated with Granite Vanities, Marble & Glass Showers. >The Oaks Club was Awarded the Distinguished Emerald Club of the World and offers Three Dining Venues, New Fitness Center, Golf, Tennis, Outdoor Pool, Social Clubs & Special Seasonal Events. >Seller will pay $40K toward Buyer's Initiation Fees for their Choice of Membership, Social or Equity.
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Attic
- Split Plan
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- French Door
- Decorative, Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Unfurnished, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Driveway, Guest Parking, Off Street, Garage.
- Sprinkler Well
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Indoor, Screen Enclosed, Solar heated, Community Pool, Private
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Garden/Lawn, Trees/Woods, Pool View, Creek/Stream, Greenbelt
- Bayou, Bayou, Creek, Courtyard, Tennis Court, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Conservation Area, Private Roads, Greenbelt.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
69 Bayhead Lane in Osprey, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 4 days ago
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $540,000 3 beds, 4 baths, 2,830 sqft Single Family located at 69 Bayhead Lane, Osprey, FL built in 1997. Realty.com has 38 photos.