6851 Arbor Lane
Bryans Road, MD 20616
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,156
- Year Built 1966
- Date Listed 11/10/2018
- Price Per Sqft $146.10
- Views 8
UPDATES! Beautiful 4 bedroom home with 2 full bathrooms and lots of updates. The large driveway and detached oversized 2 car garage with a half bath and outdoor shower are a mechanic's dream. This home has it all! Over the past 6 years, the homeowners have been making constant improvements that the new homeowner can enjoy. There is a new heating and air conditioning system along with a pellet stove for additional heating. The kitchen was updated this fall with new counter tops, Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring and a beautiful backsplash along with a NEW stainless steel stove and refrigerator. A new roof, gutters and siding were installed on the house and detached garage in 2016. The bright sunroom and large backyard with privacy fence are great for entertaining or relaxing. The Marshall Hall boat launch and park is just a short drive away, perfect for boaters and fishermen. Washington, D.C. is an easy commute up Rt. 210. Whether you have a family, love working on cars, boating or just want a straight shot to D. C., this home is perfect for you. Do not let this home slip by! Make sure you view our 3-D tour of this lovely home. This home is eligible for USDA 100% FINANCE AND FOR FHA 100% FINANCE TOO.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,156 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Screened, Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Brick Driveway, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Lot View
- Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Rural, Corner, Asphalt, Sloped.
6851 Arbor Lane in Bryans Road, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 250 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $290,000 on 12/18/2018 | 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,156 sqft Single Family located at 6851 Arbor Lane, Bryans Road, MD built in 1966. Realty.com has 41 photos.